Partnership brings strength
ArtsLink very much believes that working in partnership is a really effective way to reach more people, increase the creative and cultural opportunities for the community and improve wellbeing.
We continue to develop partnerships across the artistic, health and social care, local authority and educational sectors to ensure that we can deliver appropriate, meaningful and strong programmes.
We say a huge thank you to all those who we have and currently are partnering with. Please do contact us if you wish to discuss a partnership with us.
Examples of our partnership projects are:
• Joint lectures with The Arts Society Sherborne
• Piloting Parkinson’s Dance sessions with Pavilion Dance South West
• Staging Summer Youth Theatre activities with Actiontrack Performance Company and Tor Theatre
• Creating the Sherborne Mural in Old Market Car Park
• Building the Art Cabin at Sherborne Youth and Community Centre
• Supporting children and young people at Sherborne Learning Centre, the Rendezvous,
Sherborne Youth Centre, Gryphon School, Abbey Primary School, Sherborne Primary School through creative activities
• Community celebration events such as the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, Sherborne Festive Shopping Day,
Queen Elizabeth Day, Sherborne Summer Festival, Dorset Moon
Business Sponsor Partnership
Become a business sponsor and have a partnership with ArtsLink which offers your business real benefits and helps us to continue our work into the future. We can offer you a profile in our printed literature and on our website plus other benefits. To discuss a package tailored for you please do contact us.
“I can’t believe how proud it made me seeing my work on display: I never thought I could do that”
“The class is encouraging, informative, it is a joy to be here”
“Before coming to dance I couldn’t stand, but now I can and find standing and walking easier”
ArtsLink Fizz: Parkinsons Dance
“It made me realise I can still do things that I thought I couldn’t do. It just pushes you”.
ArtsLink Fizz: Art for Memory
“Thank you for an excellent and challenging course”
“it makes you do it at home as well, it inspires you to do what you wouldn’t normally do at home”. “I painted all the garden furniture!”
ArtsLink Fizz: Art for Parents
“ArtsLink offers a community as well as art lessons”
ArtsLink Tutor observation
“The class was helpful and fun. I was really, really happy”
ArtsLink Course Participant