Booking Courses and Workshops
All bookings are now taken online via our link to Ticket Source, a UK ticketing agency.
Places are subject to availability.
If you have any particular access needs please contact us prior to booking via email, providing a telephone number so that we can ring you back.
If a course has started and you wish to join partway thourgh please email us.
If a course is full and you wish to go onto a waiting list please email us.
If you are unsure if an activity is right for you please email us, providing a telephone number so that we can ring you back to advise.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19 Secure arrangements
We have taken a considered and cautious approach to reopening and have followed the latest Government guidelines to ensure that we reduce the risk of transmission to a minimum. Therefore things will look just a little different than before.
- Booked a larger venue or reduced class numbers of that you have plenty of space to work, interact with the tutor and your fellow students whilst being socially distanced.
- Cleaning regimes have been increased with cleaning taking place between each class.
- A full Covid-19 risk assessment has been implemented
- Tutors have received additional training to ensure classes are delivered within currnt guidelines. ArtsLink staff are there to support them in this new way of working.
We all have a shared responsibility to reduce the spread of Coronavirus and therefore ask all our students to support us and cooperate by:
- Not attending if they are feeling unwell
- Agreeing to temperature checks upon arrival
- Regularly sanitising and washing their hands
- Complying with wearing of face coverings whilst inside the building/classroom (unless exception is identified and agreed)
- Maintaining social distancing at all times
- Complying with NHS Test & Trace requirements
We are committed to being responsive and vigilant. We will continue to regularly monitor advice from Public Health England and the UK Government and take the necessary action to reduce risk.
If you cancel:
Refunds for courses and workshops will only be made if a booking is cancelled within 14 days of the booking date, unless the booking is made within the 14 days prior to the activity start date, in which case no refund will be given.
Tickets for events, talks and trips are non-refundable
We recommend that you take out your own insurance in case you have to cancel through illness or unforeseen circumstances.
If ArtsLink cancels:
If ArtsLink has to cancel an activity (ie. due to a tutor or venue not being available as planned, adverse weather conditions or Government advice), ArtsLink may provide a substitute tutor, or offer an alternative date or venue, in which case no refunds will be made. If ArtsLink is unable to do this you are entitled to claim a refund.
ArtsLink aims to support and enable access to our programme of events and activities. Please contact us if you have any particular requirements and we will do our best to accommodate them.
ArtsLink is able to offer some bursary support to those on low incomes. Please contact us for further information.
“I can’t believe how proud it made me seeing my work on display: I never thought I could do that”
“The class is encouraging, informative, it is a joy to be here”
“Before coming to dance I couldn’t stand, but now I can and find standing and walking easier”
ArtsLink Fizz: Parkinsons Dance
“It made me realise I can still do things that I thought I couldn’t do. It just pushes you”.
ArtsLink Fizz: Art for Memory
“Thank you for an excellent and challenging course”
“it makes you do it at home as well, it inspires you to do what you wouldn’t normally do at home”. “I painted all the garden furniture!”
ArtsLink Fizz: Art for Parents
“ArtsLink offers a community as well as art lessons”
ArtsLink Tutor observation
“The class was helpful and fun. I was really, really happy”
ArtsLink Course Participant