We had a busy year from April 2018 to March 2019:
- 2395 people engaged with ArtsLink activities
- 1262 hours of activity were delivered (that averages at 3.5 hours for every day of the year!)
- 1002 hours of help was given by our wonderful volunteers
- 39 different types of activity to suit different needs were delivered
- £115,000+ of economic benefit was put back into the local community through employment opportunities, venue hire and spend with local businesses
Numbers on their own can seem a little cold, so it is important to remember that all the above tell the story of real people engaging, developing, enjoying, sharing and gaining support through ArtsLink activities.